Almond Loaf (with Banana)
2 Cups Almond powder
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
2 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Butter (unsalted)
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Bananas (ripe and mashed)
2 Tbsp Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spay a loaf pan with cooking spray (I also use individual silicone loaf pans – 3 or 4)
- Combine the Almond powder, corn starch and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- With a mixer, mix the butter and sugar on medium until combined.
- Add the eggs and beat to a smooth texture.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 separate batches while beating alternating with 3 separate batches of mashed bananas.
- Transfer to baking pans.
- Top with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 50 minutes (in a full loaf pan) 35 minutes in individual pans.
- Let cool and remove from pan(s).