Balsamic Honey Glazed Pork Medallions
1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
2 Grinds Salt
3 Grinds Pepper
2 Pork Tenderloins (judge about 1/2 lb per person)
2 Tbsp Canola Oil (for searing)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slice the pork tenderloins into 1″ thick medallions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Make the glaze by combining the Balsamic, Honey, Olive Oil, Mustard, Garlic and Rosemary (mixed to combine well). Reserve about 1/4 cup for serving.
- Preheat a skillet (cast iron preferably), add the canola oil and allow it to heat up (about 1 minute).
- Add the medallions and sear on the 1st side until browned (about 2 minutes). Turn and sear the other side the same.
- Place the browned medallions into a baking dish, and pour the remaining glaze over the medallions and roast in oven for about 12 minutes.
- Remove and serve with a small dish for dipping sauce/glaze.