Chicken & Marinade:
4 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 limes Juiced.
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 tablespoon of dried oregano
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1/2 head of cabbage chopped
1/2 raddichino chopped
1 cup grated carrots
1 Granny Smith Apple (cut into match sticks)
1/2 cup light mayonaise
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon celary salt
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1/2 teaspoonof ground black pepper
1 Avocado sliced
1/2 Red Pepper
Red Onion sliced
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips a put into a zip lock bag.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice , garlic, parsley, oregeno, cumin and ground pepper together into a small bowl and mix well. Pour over the chicken and close the bag, refridgerate for 2-4 hours.
- Make the cole slaw by chopping the cabbage, raddichino, carrots and apple. Set aside.
- Make the dressing by combining the Miracle Whip, mustard, sugar, celary salt, vinegar and pepper. Refridgerate until ready to mix with cole slaw.
- Saute the chicken mixture on medium low until cooked through – about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with sides of your choice, I recommend, avocado, red peppers, cilantro (lots), grated cheese, sour cream, salsa, red onion.
- Add slices of lime to really enhance the flavours.