1 Salmon Filet (about 2 lbs. (1/2 lbs. per person))
2 Cups Low sodium kettle chips
1/2 Tablespoon of lemon zest
1 wedge of lemon for each serving
2 Tbsp Chopped fresh Rosemary
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Crunch kettle chip into small pieces. Place the chips into a bowl and add rosemary, lemon zest, mustard and maple syrup.
- Cut the salmon in serving portion pieces (about 1/2 lb. size each) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Coat the salmon with the prepared mixture.
- Back at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the backed salmon and serve.