Curried Carrot Soup (with Coconut Milk)
3 Cups Carrots (diced)
2 Tbsp Ginger (chopped)
1 Sm Onion
1 1/2 Tsp Curry Powder (medium)
3 Cups Vegetable (or Chicken) stock
1 Can Coconut Milk (lite) 400 ml
- Combine the Onion, Carrots, Ginger, Curry and soup stock in a medium pot.
- Simmer for 20 – 30 minutes or until the carrots are cooked (soft to the touch of a fork).
- Remove from heat and puree until smooth
- Add the coconut milk and mix into the soup base
- Return to heat and warm up prior to serving