Greek Artisan Pizza (Artichoke,Feta)
2 Pcs Flat Bread
4 Tbsp Balsamic Ketchup
1 Cup Artichokes (packed in oil) cut into small pieces
2 Plum Tomatoes (sliced into thin slices)
1 Slice Purple onion (broken into rounds)
1/2 Cup Black Olives (packed in oil) pitted and sliced
1 Cup Feta Crumbled
4-6 Mint Leaves (rolled and cut - to make ribbons)
- Choose enough pieces of flat bread for each person (1 per person is usually good)
- Spread the Balsamic Ketchup over the flat bread. Balsamic Ketchup can be purchased or made.
- Add the artichokes, tomato slices, onion rounds, and olives.
- Top with Crumbled Feta
- Add the mint leaves on top
- Bake on the oven racks for 12 minutes @ 375° F