Kickin’ Pork Tenderloin
1 Pork Tenderloin
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
1/4 cup Grape Jelly
2 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Whisk BBQ sauce, grape jelly, Sriracha sauce,Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper together.
- Use 1/2 the sauce to marinade the tenderloin by placing the tenderloin and 1/2 the marinade into a zip loc bag. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (overnight is preferred).
- Place the other 1/2 of the sauce in a covered dish for later use (basting and to serve with the cooked tenderloin).
- Grill the tenderloins on the BBQ on medium high (or bake them @ 375°) – internal temperature should be 160°F when done.
- Remove and cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Prior to carving and serving, brush the tenderloin with the sauce.
- Serve with additional sauce on the side.