1 Tbsp Soy Sauce (low sodium)
1 Tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Inch Fresh Ginger (minced)
1/2 Tbsp Lime Zest
1/2 Lime (juiced)
2 Rib Eye, Strip Loin or Tenderloin Steaks about 3/4 inches thick
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl
- Put steaks in a ziplock bag and pour marinade over the steak and turn to coat well
- Preheat BBQ on high, should be about 500°
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on grill, brush the remaining marinade from the bag onto the steaks
- Cook 5 minutes per side (basting the other side when turned) – 5 minutes per side is for medium.
- Remove and tent steaks for 5 minutes.
- Serve as is or slice steak and serve with salad.