Lemon Herbed Grilled Pork Chops
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce (light/low sodium)
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsp Lemon Rind (grated)
2 Tbsp Herbes d' Provence
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
4 Pork Chops (Bone-in, 3/4 in. thick)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- In a shallow baking disk lay the pork chops flat and cover with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (ideally). Using a baster or a spoon ensure that the chops get covered with the marinade (turning once).
- Pre-heat the BBQ to medium-high.
- Remove chops from marinade; discard the marinade and grill on each side for about 6-8 minutes per side. Check with a thermometer; should read 145°F (63°C).