Mediterranean Snow/Snap Peas
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Clove Garlic (minced)
1 Tsp Italian herbs / seasoning
1/2 lb Snow peas or Sugar Snap Peas
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- Melt butter in a medium size skillet.
- Stir in minced garlic and Italian herbs, cook until fragrant (about 1 minute)
- Add the Snow Peas (or Snap Peas) and the lemon juice
- Cook until the Snow peas are a bright green and the lemon juice is mostly gone (about 5 minutes)
- Add the olive oil and heat for another 30 seconds.
- Season with Salt and Pepper, add the sesame seeds and serve.