2 Cups Parsnips (sliced thinly) (need to be fairly large in order to slice properly)
2 Tbsp Peanut Oil
1 Tsp Sea Salt (freshly ground)
- Using a mandolin or very sharp knife slice the parsnips thinly.
- Combine in a large bowl with peanut oil and sea salt.
- Spread out on a parchment paper covered baking sheet (making sure that each piece is separated from the others). You may need more than one baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes (longer if the parsnips are bigger / thicker) @ 350°
- Transfer from baking sheet to paper towel and let cool to room temperature.