Tomato Pesto Chicken
4 Boneless / Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Pesto
1 Large Tomato
1 Cup Grated (or shaved) Parmesan Cheese
2 Cloves Garlic
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and pound to flatten.
- Mix the chopped Garlic with the Pesto.
- Cover each piece of chicken with pesto/garlic mix (about 1 Tbsp on each)
- Top the pesto with 1 slice of tomato
- Cover with parmesan cheese
- Grind the pepper on top.
- Bake in a glass baking dish (uncovered) for 30 minutes