2 Cloves Garlic
2 Hot Peppers in Adobe (chopped)
1/2 Cup Salsa
1/4 Cup Purple Onion (chopped)
1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- In a medium size bowl, mash the avocados into a smooth texture.
- Mince the onion, garlic and chipotle peppers until finely chopped and add to the avocado.
- Add the lime juice, salsa, to the avocado.
- Continue to mix until well combined.
- Stir in the Cilantro.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavours to blend (make sure you add the pit of the Avocado onto the top of the guacamole to keep it from going brown!).